First and Business Class Lounges
Enjoy your journey in style in an exclusive and comfortable environment while waiting for your flight. A great place to relax or to simply catch up with work. Facilities and booking information is listed below.
- Business centre with internet access, photocopier, fax machine and secretarial services.
- Separate smoking room
- TV screening international channels
- Shower room with toiletries and towels provided
- Daily magazines and newspapers
- Announcements for boarding times
Food and Beverage
- A selection of sandwiches, canapés, desserts, cookies, and cold and hot drinks are available 24-hours a day
- Breakfast buffet is available from 6am to 10am
- Lunch buffet is available from 12noon to 4pm
- Dinner buffet is available from 7pm to midnight
How to Book
- Passengers can apply for a voucher to the First and Business Class Lounges through their tourism agency or airline, by emailing Hala Services or the Transfer Desk, or at the check-in counter. Charges may apply for access to the lounge for up to three hours; extra time will incur additional costs.
- Walk-in guests can purchase a voucher at the lounge reception.
- Hala Services vouchers can only be used in the First and Business Class Lounges
- Sleeping is not permitted in the lounge
- Children aged five to 12 years are charged 50% of the rate (AED 100 for Business Class and AED 150 for First Class)
- Phone: 00971 6 508 5520
- Mobile: 00971 56 454 3527
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A complimentary area dedicated for families, the elderly and the disabled offering a quiet, secluded place to wait for your flight with plenty of comfortable seating.
Free-to-use Waiting Areas
Relax while waiting for your flight in free-to-use waiting areas located across the terminal.