Choose from our VIP Lounge, Family Lounge or dedicated lounge for first and business class passengers. Relax and enjoy all the exclusive benefits and superior facilities of these premium lounges, and board your plane feeling rested, recharged and refuelled.
Sharjah Airport VIP Lounges for First and Business Class passengers serve refined refreshments and have TVs screening local and international news. The exclusive VIP Lounge has four private suites, each equipped with luxury amenities, wi-fi and entertainment facilities, and is staffed by a dedicated team who can manage all your travelling procedures. The Family Lounge is dedicated for families, the elderly and the disabled, and offers a quiet, secluded place to wait for your flight with plenty of comfortable seating.
Easy to find and centrally located, all our airport lounges are open 24-hours, 365 days per year. Charges do apply and entry to the lounges can be pre-booked.
- Business centre with internet access, photocopier, fax machine and secretarial services.
- Separate smoking room
- TV screening international channels
- Shower room with toiletries and towels provided
- Daily magazines and newspapers
- Announcements for boarding times
Food and Beverage
- A selection of sandwiches, canapés, desserts, cookies, and cold and hot drinks are available 24-hours a day
- Breakfast buffet is available from 6am to 10am
- Lunch buffet is available from 12noon to 4pm
- Dinner buffet is available from 7pm to midnight
How to Book
- Passengers can apply for a voucher to the CIP Lounge through their tourism agency or airline, by emailing Hala Services or the Transfer Desk, or at the check-in counter. Charges may apply for access to the lounge for up to three hours; extra time will incur additional costs.
- Walk-in guests can purchase a voucher at the lounge reception.
- Hala Services vouchers can only be used in the CIP Business Class Lounge
- Sleeping is not permitted in the lounge
- Children aged five to 12 years are charged 50% of the rate (AED 100 for Business Class and AED 150 for First Class)
- Phone: 00971 6 5085520
- Mobile: 00971 56 4543527
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org