These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your viewing and use of this website (the “Website”) which is owned and operated by Sharjah Airport Authority (“SAA”). For the purposes of these Terms “SAA” “we”, “our” and “us” to “Sharjah Airport Authority”.The aim and purpose of our website is to provide passenger information to ease all the travelling procedures in regards to all the services & facilities available at the airport.The information contained on this website and its sub-sites are for general information purposes only. The information is provided by (SAA) persistently to keep the correct and up to date information.SAA makes no portrayal adaptation or assurance of any kind, articulate or explicit, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk..In no event will SAA be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SAA. SAA has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website will be relevant and useful. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We cannot make any commitment that it will meet your particular requirements. For the reasons described above, and because also of frequent changes to the shops and facilities at the airports, we cannot guarantee that the information on the Website will always be completely accurate
SMS Flight notification terms and conditions:
- The flight arrivals and departures data sent to you through the Service is the scheduled arrival or departure time. We only update that data once the relevant airline has told us that a particular flight is early, delayed or cancelled. Therefore we are not in a position to guarantee the accuracy of that information. We shall use our reasonable endeavours to provide this Service within a reasonable time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties, terms, conditions and commitments not expressly set out in these Terms are hereby excluded.
- We do not accept responsibility for (a) any loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or loss of revenue or (b) any indirect or consequential loss that you suffer.
- Any personal information you supply to us when you use this Service will be used only to supply you with the Service.
- We reserve the right to alter and/or terminate the Service at any time with or without notice.