We respect the privacy of our users, and we appreciate your considerable confidence on it. Our objective is to exceed the expectations of our users and clients in terms of the rendered services and facilities.
- The website of Sharjah International Airport shall not gather personal information about you when you visit the website, unless you select the use of services and facilities that require doing so through the internet. All data capture uses security mechanisms to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information and systems.
- This website and the workers in it follow a comprehensive policy of information security. The personal information entered on our website is only available to the authorized Sharjah International Airport employees who have a need to know it. It will not be available for public without your permission. Also, no user information will be shared, sold, or transferred to any third party without your prior permission.
- Sharjah International Airport shall have the right to take accurate and appropriate procedures for protection from any misuse, change or loss of the information existing at the website. In such case, Sharjah International Airport does not guarantee reserving of the confidentiality of the contents of this website, and it shall not be legally responsible for any damage caused to you or to any person as a result of infringement of the confidentiality relating to the information, which you enter in the website, or compensate it.
- Sharjah International Airport shall not bear any responsibility for non-availability or disconnection of the application for a temporary period for technical reasons beyond the control of Sharjah International Airport.
- The Laws of the United Arab Emirates shall be the applicable laws to all that relates to the disputes arising as a result of using this website, and the Courts of the Emirate of Sharjah shall be exclusively competent in examining such disputes and passing decision on it.