Would you like to walk off the plane and into a clean, comfortable hotel room? The Airport Transit Hotel is located within Sharjah Airport, and offers rooms, business facilities, laundry, banking and medical services.
Ideal for any passengers who have a long layover or a delayed flight, the hotel has 16 rooms, including six sharing rooms. It’s well-located within security checks in the airport and close to the departure gates.
As well as offering rates that are cheaper than most standard hotels, the hotel offers guests the choice of booking either one to 12 hours or an overnight stay. All rooms are well-equipped with standard amenities including a bed, toilet, shower and internet access.
- 16 rooms, including six sharing rooms, equipped with a mini bar, hair dryer, safe deposit box and colour television with satellite entertainment channels for 24 hours
- Six sharing rooms
- 24-hour room service
- Business center with internet access, photocopier, fax machine and secretarial services
- 24-hour laundry services and dry cleaning
- Money exchange
- 24-hour doctor on call
Required documents for hotel check-in
- Passport copy of each guest
- Copy of flight ticket for each guest
How to book:
- Book a room at the transfer desk, at the airport shuttle or through your airline or tourism agency.
- Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private room with meal: AED 720 per night; AED 500 for one to 12 hours
- Private room without meal: AED 280 for one to six hours
- Sharing room per person (adult or child): AED 300 per night; AED 200 for six to 12 hours; AED 110 for one to six hours
- Private room rates are for two adults and children aged five years and below. An additional guest can stay in the same room with an extra bed for an additional cost
Conditions of stay:
- Visitors are not allowed within the hotel rooms; guests can only be met in the hotel lobby.
- Airport employees are not allowed to visit hotel guests.
- Airport employees can only book a room with the authorisation of their manager.
- Passport copies of all hotel guests are sent daily to the airport’s security department and passport control as a security measure.
- Please report any suspicious person or baggage to the airport police.