These goals apply to all operations within Sharjah Airport Authority and they are reviewed periodically.
Our vision is to become the most renowned airport in the region.
Our mission is to provide all customers with safe and efficient airport facilities and services.
Sharjah Airport Authority (SAA) is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and safety possible at Sharjah Airport. We strive to provide exceptional customer satisfaction through the combination of a continuous improvement programmes and an efficient, innovative Integrated Management System (IMS).
To achieve our mission and fulfil our vision, SAA is committed to the following goals:
- To gain the confidence and trust of our supervising bodies, employees, stakeholders, customers and the public through strict adherence and commitment to all applicable laws, regulations and other requirements, best practices; quality management system standard ISO 9001:2008; environmental management system standard ISO 14001:2004, and health and safety management system standard OHSAS 18001:2007
- To guarantee the satisfaction of SAA’s valued customers, stakeholders, public and other interested parties through simple procedures, a customer-oriented approach and excellent services
- To conduct business in a responsible way and in a manner that is designed to protect the health and safety of our colleagues, customers, the public and the environment
- To prevent injury and ill health through an effective occupational health and safety management system
- To monitor, measure and review all our activities in order to mitigate adverse risks and positively impact Quality, Environment, Health and Safety
- To actively manage carbon emissions that are within our control through a formal carbon management plan; this includes performance improvement targets and a framework for monitoring, measuring and reporting our carbon emissions
- To clearly communicate our policies and objectives to all employees, stakeholders, partners, customers, interested parties and the public
- To continually improve the effectiveness of our Integrated Management System through periodic monitoring and reviews of its performance and efficiency