Transit Hotel located in Sharjah International Airport is providing the hospitality services to airport visitors and airlines passengers through the following facilities:
- Business center and secretarial service with Internet service, Fax, & photocopy.
- Laundry service, dry & normal cleaning open for 24 hours.
- Money exchange.
- Doctor on call, 24 hours.
- The Hotel consists of 16 rooms. Each room is equipped with a mini bar, hair dryer, safe deposit box and color television with satellite entertainment channels for 24 hours.
- 6 Sharing rooms.
- Room service available 24 hours.
Transit Hotel System / Entry Procedures
- Passport copy of every resident in the hotel
- Copy of ticket for every resident in the hotel
Booking is done through:
- An airline, tourism Agency
- The Transfer Desk
Private Room with BB:
- AED 720.00 Per Night
Private Room with Meal
- AED 500.00 01-12 hours
Sharing Room Per PAX / Extra Bed
- AED 280.00 Per Night
- AED 185.00 06-12 hours
Room Selection Conditions:
- Select room type and number of persons should not exceed two adults and a child less than five years old.
- In cases of having extra Customer, an additional one person only will be allowed to accommodate in the same room with extra one bed & additional price.
- Prices of all private rooms include two adults and children less than five years old.
- Sharing Room rate is for one person only (adult or Child).
Conditions and Regulations:
- Visits are strictly forbidden inside the rooms, whatever the degree of consanguinity, and in this events the customer will be contacted in his room and in the case of consent to meet the visitor the visit will be in the Hotel lobby only (the customer will be called from his room)
- Any Visit to any customer by any of the Airport Employees is not allowed.
- Any booking for any of the Airport Employees will be made only through the coordination of his department head and the company's management only.
For Booking & More Information
- Due to the sensitive nature of location of the hotel within the Sharjah international Airport, please be aware that all Copies of passports and names residing in the hotel in the hotel are sent daily to Airport security Section and passport section at the Airport.
- In the case of suspicion of any person or bag please contact the Airport police.
- Our primary goal to provide service to satisfy customers and maintain safety.
Phone: 00971 6 558 1370
Fax: 00971 6 558 1372